Valentine Staycation 2015

Happy Chinese New Year to all of you. Seriously speaking, every year of 初一 i would be free in the morning. All of my relatives will be busy visiting their relative while my family would only meet up and have dinner on Eve and 初一. That was why I am blogging now.

And... Last weekend was Valentines' Day and Love had planned a staycation at Mandarin Orchard. It was my 2nd /3rd staycation (had previously stayed at Siloso Beach, Grand Copthorne Hotel). However, love had planned another surprise for me on the day before Valentines.

Last Friday, love sent a message to me, telling me to stay in office at all times and ask my colleagues to take turns to buy lunch. My initial thought was: Was the haze that bad that i need to say indoor? But after deciphering the emocon on his message, i realised that i was supposed to stay in office for good. And true enough, someone came knocking on the door and... ...

sent the bouquet to my hands.

I was so elated to receive the enchanting red roses. Attached was a  his hand-written card which says Happy 3rd Anniversary. I counted and there were 11 of them, Did a google and it says: Be my sweetheart. Yes, I am ! Haha. 

After work, Xiong came to pick me up. With the red roses on my hands, I hugged him real tight and gave him a peck on his lips. It's all these small little things which brighten my day no matter how bad it was a day at work (I did not have a bad day but it was just a saying).
 
Thank you love.

And the next day, we went to Mandarin Orchard.
Starting our staycation... ... I shall use photo to introduce the room


Spacious toilet but it's a pity not having a bathtub.

The shower head was big!! 

2 basins. So you don't have to fight over it.


  


They have a mini sofa.

A study table

These are photos of a Premier room. They have all the basic you need. They have new movies on their TV but at a cost of $18 per movie. Also, they have adult movies! At a cost of $18 too. The room was on the 25th floor but the scenery wasn't that good. It was facing the side of Takashimaya and the back of Orchard. The room cost about $300+ per night on a Valentines' Day promotion, which comes with a box of chocolate.

The messy room hahaha!

A photo together.

At 6.30pm, love had arranged dinner at Triple Three. They serve buffet style with good variety of foods. As it was a V-day special, there was a rose on most of the table.


Some of the foods we had.








They had Japanese (sushi and sashimi), Indian (prata, naan and curry), Seafood (Lobster, crab, mussel, etc), Western (pasta, mashed potato, ham, etc), and more. Did not have a great shot of the foods as we were busy eating away.

Xiong was so happy >.<

They also have a good range of desserts and they were all so cute and exquisite. 








Very pretty isn't it? You can see heart-shaped cookies everywhere and the colour of red and pink, Romantic to the max!

After dinner, it wasn't long after love fell asleep while i was watching TV. He left me to watch TV alone until 12am when it was airing The Devil Wears Prada. I had managed to convince him that it was a superb show (definitely it was, starring Meryl Steep and Anne Hathaway).  

The next day, we woke up at 8,30am, having our breakfast at 9am and checked out at 11am. 

A Selfie before we left the room.

We spent our Sunday watching The Kingsmen before we head home to wash my clothes. 

Then again, thanks love for the staycation though it was only 2 days 1 night. We can't afford this type of luxury every year but i hope the love we share will always stay. Happy 3rd Year anniversary!!

My face is white to the max. Scary.

No comments:

Post a Comment