Eyelash Extension at Princess Concept [Toa Payoh]

Eyelash extension is so addictive, just like manicure.

After doing the eyelash extension once, I'm like almost hooked to it @.@. The effect of nice and dolly eyelashes is so contagious.

And ta-da, I found this groupon selling $20 for eyelash extension at Princess Concept. Without further thought,  i bought it immediately :| As the groupon is expiring in June, i booked my appointment 1 month ago as i was afraid i might be denied because the slots were almost filled up.

Just last Thursday, i went for my appointment at 7pm. The whole session  lasted about 1.5 hours. During that time, the place wasn't crowded as there was only a regular customer doing her manicure. She was ranting away her family matters :x There are also customers who are so close to the staffs to the extend that they will cook dinner for them. Amazing isn't it?!

 Didn't catch a good image of the place :(



The salon is located next to Toa Payoh library.  The exterior glass of the salon is slightly tinted so that passer-by wouldn't be able to look right through. A sense of privacy is rather important to most customers in beauty line. When i was there, there were only 2 staffs around. I present my voucher and the staff Yuki, brought me to the next room. There was only one bed actually and she takes care of all lash extension. 

Before she started, she explained the basic and necessary Do and Don's in detail, and what should I do to take care of my lashes. My groupon package consists of 1 eyelash extension session + one infill to be done within the 1 week. 

After 1.5 hours of waiting time. 

I like them because they do not hard-sell, and neither do i have to pay anything extra (hidden-cost). The staff who did my eyelashes is very friendly and honest. Overall, it was a good experience. 

After putting on the lashes, i felt that it was so comfortable that i had almost forgotten that i had them on my lid. For a few times i had almost rub my eyes without knowing. Because of that, some of the strands came off pretty quickly :( Their normal eye extension charges from $55 and above, depending on the type of lashes you want.

If you are staying near Toa Payoh and looking for a good affordable eyelash extension, don't mind trying

No 186, Toa Payoh Central, #01-438
Singapore 310186
Tel: 6255 6681

Without Eyeliner and Mascara. Save my time!



 


 

3 comments:

  1. Hi babe, thanks for your review! Hope to see u soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Ivy, I recognise you haha ! Thanks for your comment. See you soon ^^

      Delete
  2. Are you finding the eyelash studio near me? I’ll suggest you the best eyelash studio i.e The Lash Company Which provides the Natural eyelash extension services at affordable price in Singapore.

    ReplyDelete