Jang Shou Korean BBQ

Happy Birthday Dad! My Dad has turned 56 this year. Still talkative and energetic. I wasn't meant any harm to him ^^

Anyway, this month, we celebrated 2 birthdays! My brother and dad were born in the month of January and they are just 4 days apart.

Last Friday, i packed up pretty early and left office at about 6pm. It was TGIF! That night, my sister had reserved a table of 7 at Jang Shou Korean BBQ restaurant at esplanade. We ordered pork belly, kimchi coup and stone rice. There were many small serving of plate. Plates and plates of different type of vegetables.









Hungry boy

Me and my sis !

The food was really expensive and not very delicious. I felt that their price was really over-rated. My sister coughed out $200+ for the dinner. It is really not cheap at all.

With such food, you might as well visit the Ssikkek Korean Grill BBQ where you can eat all you want!

But anyway, for people who doesn't mind spending extra, you may visit: 

Jang Shou Korean BBQ
8 Raffles Avenue, #01-13A/B Esplanade Mall, S039802
Tel : +65-6337-8880
Business Hour
Mon~Sat : 11:30am ~ 2: 30pm / 5:30pm ~ 10:30pm
Sun and P.H : 5:30pm ~ 10:30pm 


After Dinner, my family decided to walk about the river-side. At that time, there was some performance and we stopped by to see their performance.


The whole plce was lit in red and when we took photo.. we were red too.

My sister and brother-in-law

My sibling and mum

My family!

Dear and I :P

A while later, we decided to taker shelter from the chilly winds. We moved indoor and occupied some seats at the mini podium. 
All of us scattered around and chose our most comfortable zone.


All of us scattered around 

Smile~!

My mum and dad!


That is the end of Friday!

On Saturday, we had a 2 hour sweat out badminton session at Jalan Besar CC. But before we were there, we headed to Queenston to buy our badminton racket. My badminton racket cost me $49.90 but that was one of the cheapest i could find -.- Shall take a photo of my badminton racket some days..


And the a Saturday Late night movie watch The Wolf of the Wall Street.

Sunday was pretty simple. There you saw him standing there with the trolley :P














No comments:

Post a Comment