Hair Profile at Far East Shopping

I made a trip up to far east last weekend and visited :

Hair Profile.

It is located on the first floor of far east. It wasn't difficult to find as it was the only hair salon on the ground floor. I had estimated to spend $200 on my hair, which includes having a good dye and giving it a trim. The guy who served me was the leading stylist.

At my first thought, i thought he was just an assistant (newbie) who only knows the minimum. His name was Nesley. But for god sake, he has 10 years of experience in this field and definitely knows how to manage my hair. Definitely someone with great skills. The way he straighten my hair was like, my hair has never been so pretty before!


But anyway, back to topic. He cut my hair, blew them dry and started dying. When i spent $115 for dye, he gave me a free treatment while looking at my dear getting a haircut.

At the end of 3-4 hours, this is the result:



And him..

He did not have an angrument with the hair stylist but the hair stylist interpret in the wrong way.

Though u look like a punk now, i still love you. 



No comments:

Post a Comment