Updates

七夕情人節快樂!!
My dear wishes me a moment ago. I have no idea what day it is today. I should go read more about it.

Last week, my dear and i went to Marina Bay Sands to look at the fireworks! He parked at Suntec and we took a mrt to Bayfront station. As Suntec undergone some renovations, we decided to walk about the new Suntec. But before that, we would need to fill up our stomachs. Ding tai feng was a good choice.

After that, dear and i shopped around some jewellery boutique and asked for my ring size. We looked at some diamond ring and i had indeed saw a few nice ones! I never knew that diamond is so difficult to understand. They say that diamond depends on 5Cs. Dear can tell you more :P 

I tried some rings.. As dear wanted to find out my ring size. He took down my ring size. But i guess i will only get to wear it after a few years. Ultimately, we are still saving  for our future.

After a while, we took a mrt to bayfront. We stopped by the river, found a suitable spot and lay a mat on the floor and sat like a rock. We chatted away and ate our subway, while waiting for the show to start. 

Not forgetting to camwhore


Both of us just look like kids.

The fireworks were pretty. I did not manage to capture any photos but it was worth the wait.


No comments:

Post a Comment