Bangkok 1st and 2nd Day

Time to blog my BKK!

I am getting familiar with the routes in BKK: I know where are the shopping malls, i know how to walk out to pratunam market , i know how to take BTS (o.o) and many more! I shall tell you guys where we went during our 4 days 3 nights :D

BKK Day 1~

First day was perhaps the best day! We managed to go somewhere we never went before. In the wee hours, my mum, dad and bii woke up at 3.30am to get ready for the airport. Bii's elder brother was early and he was already waiting downstairs. After we were done, we brought our luggage down and he helped us to carry them into the car.

At the airport, we did the usual stuff: Check-in, taking breakfast and walk to our gate waiting for our plane to arrive. Meanwhile we took some photos:

My mum and Dad

♥ My Love


My family

See all of us were so wide awake haha. My dad and bii managed to slept throught the journey but i couldn't, I remain as how i was the moment i sat on the seat. After 2.5 hours of agony on plane, we had finally arrive Suvarnabhumi Airport. As BKK was an hour later than Singapore, i felt that i have an hour extra to do more things. To get to our hotel, we took the Airport Rail link to Rajchaprarop Station.

Here is our Hotel address:

122/44 Rajchaprarop Road,
Khweng Thanon-Phayathai,
Khet Rajchathewi, Bangkok 10400

It was a pretty nice and cosy place.








Our purple room!


My parents' room


See! The room is pretty bright and nice! Each room has a bench but it was not-utilised haha. After settling down, we headed to Chinatown. I wanted to go to the legendary Sampeng Lane where it sells lots of acessories such as necklace, earrings and hair accessories. Not only that, they sell shoes, hardware and textiles. My dad loves this place a lot somehow. 


Cars are everywhere and even in small squeezy lane, you will still see motors coming in and out of every corner. I did not spend much this day was i was hoping to spend my money for the next 3 days. We explored and walked for a distance before going down to Hua Lamphong railway station. In the evening, we took the BTS from Hua Lamphong to Saphan Taksin and a boat to Asiatique. By the time we reached Asiatique, it was already 5.30pm. The place had just opened...
The boat. It will arrive every 15 minutes. Don't forget to go the furthest one, this is for free! 

View from afar
Asiatique!

When we had reached there, dad was already looking for food as he was hungry while me, busy posing photos with my mum. This place reminds me of USS, as they building structure were so different from the rest in Bangkok. We had our dinner at 




a restaurant where was not heard of. The food was pretty delicious. But the potion for the food were small. I wonder if my dad was even full from these foods. But anyway, after dinner, we had a short walk around before going back to hotel. In a wink of eye, day 1 was gone... ...







 

No comments:

Post a Comment