Bangkok 3rd Day

Time to blog BKK second day!

This day, we had decided to go shop around town area. Town area means siam square, discovery centre, MBK etc. We woke up at 8am and had our breakfast at 9am. The food were decent and nice. There's not a lot of variety of food but they are enough for us. After filling our stomach, we headed out to pratunam market for shopping. The market opens early in the morning and closes at 9am. Just imagine they were closing their stalls at 9am. All of us had missed the morning as we did not wake up as early. However, we managed to get some good buys from the market. After that, we walked all the way to Siam.



Our breakfast in the morning. Though the food doesn't look very appetising, they were delicious. 
   
A random shot when mum was doing her shopping. 

We passed by this huge shopping mall in order to get to Siam.

Our pace were very slow, just like the life of tourist (which we are) in Thailand. We walked, took some photos, and eat along the way. My mum was very happy haha. Look at her!

Yea!

Our plan for the day was very simple. We were supposed to go to Town area to walk about. And my aim was to get to naraya to buy a pouch for my colleague. Getting a pouch was simple as i had just need to get one. Other people were screaming and looking around for their best designs in naraya. I could understand as i had once wholesales naraya last year. Though i did not particularly liked their design, I had bought some as gifts. But currently, i am using the naraya bag which i bought last year. Overtime, i felt that their quality was really good. Their workman ship was good as i do not bet any threads fall-out even after a year. Also, it was easy to wash and maintain. And best of all, you can go it with any outfit! 

Alright, enough of my naraya.

Next, we moved on to the train station and cut through the control station. My mum and dad wanted to go to  the 四面佛 to pray. And so, we went to pray before going walking about again. There again, we walked and take photos, walked and take photos. Life is just so puurrfect!

After walking for a whole day, we came to the bridge, which linked us to MBK. This is MBK:

See my mum poses for this.

I was excited because it reminds me of the manicure at the bridge! :D But before we went to that, we had to shop for phone casing. Iphone 4, 5, note 2, S2, whatever you can name it! This time round, i bought 2 iphone 5 casing, some casing for my colleagues, 1 S2 casing and 1 ipad casing for my sis. All the casing! However, my sis told me that i was scammed as the ipad cover was faulty. For my mum, she was also happily shopping for her note 2 casing. As her's was a new phone, she had hard time finding cheap casing in Singapore. 

When she went there, she was speechless. 

She grumbled to me that her $50 casing cost only 300 baht is Thailand. 300 baht is as good as $12.40 in Singapore. At that moment, she bought 2. She was still happy with her buys though haha. For dad, i guess he wanted to walk around and see. He did not buy anything this year.

And me? I rushed to the bridge to do my manicure after buying my stuffs. But halfway, Xiong stopped me and pointed a lady at me. 

He: Isn't this guy was the one who drew your nails last year.
Me: Oh ya hor! I remember his face. Oh?! His hair had grew so long already!
He: He might have job hopped long ago.

I walk towards this salon and started asking for prices. He said "okay" and so i sat down. 


After a while, i am very sure that they had moved to this salon as i saw the lady boss. I was so excited to get my nails done. My nails cost 200 baht.
Here is the design:
 


See the "lady" in yellow? She is a great manicurist.

 At dinner time, we met ah ling at MBK. She brought us to dinner at :










My biao jie~~

The food are affordable. This restaurant is located at a deserted place near National Stadium BTS. 

Ratchada
167/9-12 Huay-Kwang Intersection,
Ratchadapisek Rd., DinDeang, Bangkok 10320
Tel. 02-692-6850-3
Fax. 02-692-6854


There are many different branches but i guessed we went to this branch. The foods are really very delicious! Thailand foods are like this. They doesn't look very presentable on the table but when u tasted them, the flavours were like bursting around in your mouth and make you wanna have more of it. 

We walked out of the restaurant, carrying our stomachs. We were too full to even walk about haha. After eating, we took a cab and went back to our hotel. Getting all set for the next 2 days shopping activities!! 
    
  
   



No comments:

Post a Comment