Eyeliners! ♥

What a hot weather!

I was sweating the whole time in the car while taking my driving lesson. It was freaking hot! As xiong has to work today, i have thoughts of spending my time cleaning up my cupboard and stuffs like that. And also, to pack my make-up items.

I admit that i love the eyeliner, mascara and stuffs like that. But i usually don't wear them out, esp to work. I guess boss will just tell me leave (when he doesn't recognise me in make-up).

I know dear will scream at me when i do this:

My eyeliner collectibles:


I have black, blue and brown and white
I did a comparison for my liquid eyeliner and this is the result. The left liner is from faceshop while the right liner is from Sephora. The cost of both liner are approx $20 but you can definitely see the difference. The traditional eyeliner is so much darker than the felt-pen type. But of course, the felt-pen is 100% easier to control and draw on your eyes. For sephora liquid eyeliner, one needs to have some skills in order to draw a perfect line.




And my crayon-type liner:

They smudge so easily that my eyes turn panda at the end of the day. They do not last for even an hours if you have very oily eye-lids. Not only that, after 4 hours, they were almost gone and you won't see them staying on at all. But they are the most easiest to draw and even if you do not draw your line well, you can always smudge it (on purpose) haha. 

The rest of my eye liner:
Not exotic colours 

Sometime i wear brown to work (If anyone really notice haha). All these three colours are from Sephora. They cost less that $15 for each and very easy to glide on. I don't use white of course, except for highlighting brow bone and my waterline (really, if anyone ever notice) -.-

After all, feltpen type is still the best choice as its really easy to handle. I am into my 2nd pen and i seriously have no thoughts of changing it until i felt frustrated walking store to store but it was not available. In the end, i bought the 1-day tattoo from Watson at $19.90. The one which i am currently using was given to me by xiong. It 4pm right now and i .... shall continue blogging about my collectibles!  






No comments:

Post a Comment