Last Day of 2012..

Hello everyone! its the last day of 2012! Wishing everyone a happy new year and great health!

For the past 1 weeks, i had enjoyed my days well with my dear and friends. starting from 24th, i have took leave to celebrate christmas eve with yang, tp, fei and my dear at "Shuffle"at Clark Quay which is recommended by my dear. The atmosphere is there and they sings chinese and english songs unlike Timbre. However, i still prefer Timbre Food. lol..

On 25th, i took Off-in-Lieu which is subjected to activation back to work but lucky enuff, i was not call back and hence, i join dear for her family lunch at Tampines 1 Korean BBQ. Its consist of meat, and more meat which is nice and cheap! However, dear treat everyone of us and make it expensive for her.. Thanks dear.. :) Afterwhich me and dear and her mum went to walk around Orchard to take some photo and shop around and her dad join us after that. Our dinner is at her house. Mushroom Soup + JUSCO Mushroom Pizza!  NICE!

On 26th, dear is working as per normal while me was suppose to go back for some meeting with my CO but it was cancelled last min. Hence, i slack at home till 5+ to fetch my dear and her mum to choose the photo we had took at Serangoon Broadway. The photo is nice but lack of background. After choosing the photo and sending auntie home, we went to jog around pasri ris park and play around "spider web". Din know dear can climb to the top as well! haha..

On 28th, Its was Teepeng's Birthday and he opened a 3days 2nights chalet at Aloha Loyang Garden Terrace G. I dont really like the chalet because i feel that it is a bit run down but we had fun although i was "activated" back to work on 29th. Had some drinking session and basketball session from 11pm all the way to 5+am before we went back to sleep when i received a call at 630am! shag! Sorry dear, have to send u home so early..

On 29th we had a mini steamboat session at the chalet after my work follow by basketball session and they continue their drinking session while me and my dear did not drink cause i have to send her brother (just nice had a prefect chalet at aloha) and her home and also because i have night duty the following day.

On 30th, after our breakfast at burger king, i went home to sleep while dear met her friend at P.S Cafe to celebrate Jasmine birthday. More detail she will update? :X
lol. but anyway, after i woke up, i went to meet dear for her family gathering at TP Grandmother house. Wow! really a lot of people which include  FAR relative from Australia. They decided to "Pot luck"  whereby every family bring different kind of foods and its like buffet style!
However, i left for my night duty at 9+

Sounds tiring right? and now i just woke up to update this blog as promised for my dear who is working.. no half day for her :( Jia You dear! I have enjoyed the last few days of 2012! Hope u also did enjoy! Love u more each days.. Muackz!

- Wx

Christmas Eve!
 
Dear's 梦寐以求 :p hahaha
 
Oh ya! and my christmas Gift! :D
 
Happy last day of 2012 dear! :p
 

No comments:

Post a Comment