Rilakkuma Box + Avenue Q


Thanks dear for adding this box to my rilakkuma collection. This foldable box is so handy that i can unfold it whenever i don't need it. I have no idea how much it cost but i believe it is expensive. Thanks dear for this box :D I love it a lot!!

And yesterday.. dear brought me to:

Avenue Q !!

Im very surprised that dear actually bought the tickets!! Avenue Q was really funny and nice, those people had good vocals. Thumbs up! This is the first time we had went to watch musical together and it was a very nice experience. People dressed up in blazer and heels. I think they had overdressed haha. There's lots of Caucasian and young people like us. You guys should watch it too. Its ending in a week's time. 

It was a great weekend out with dear. Thanks baby for treating me to the musical.



He was so tired that he fall asleep while hugging me o.o



No comments:

Post a Comment