And yea.. another day. I was told that i wasn't myself yesterday. What had really happened to me? I didn't want to know. Yesterday actually, i felt dizzy and cannot stand properly, had a slight feeling to faint but luckily i didn't. And yes, i was not fine.
Today, my 1st (past) love sent me an look-alike official  message to bid me goodbye. In his message, i felt that he has only beginning to let go of our past. He starting to learn, think maturely. He definitely can do it! Because this is him :) Though not every story ends up with a beautiful conclusion, it marks a new stage of life... And i've always said: Life has to go on. I shall say this again. Every morning, we can choose to wake up with a grumpy face, complaining things like 'Oh, another boring day!' and grumble or we can choose to wake up and smile and tell ourselves that 'Another day, a new beginning, and be prepared to take on a new challenge today'. Which would you choose??.....
No matter what happens, friends are always forever by our sides. Genuine friends appear during time of crisis. Appreciate them, not making use of their kindness. As we grow older, we looked at things differently. And what caused these changes? No one can tell...
   

No comments:

Post a Comment